Keilor Downs College has an excellent reputation for academic achievement and we have a modern learning environment with excellent technology support.
We have been accepting International Students since 1996 and currently have students from Vietnam and China.
We are located in a quiet established suburb, only 15km from the CBD with access to buses and trains to the city.
Academic Progress and Results
The college has an excellent reputation for academic success in all areas. Over recent years, students achieving ATAR scores over 90 and over 80 have increased significantly and our International Students consistently perform well. In recent years our graduating International Students have been accepted into Pharmacy, Bio-Medicine, Science and Engineering at Melbourne, La Trobe and RMIT Universities.
Features of the program include:
- curriculum choice
- EAL (English as an Additional Language) program
- homestay and support services
- airport pick-up (if required)
- orientation to Melbourne and the local area
- close monitoring of students’ welfare
- regular parent reports translated into your language
- regular contact with parents and guardians, via email, phone and in country visits
- course, subject and career counselling
- after-hours tuition (homework clubs).
What some of our international students have to say. Click here
For inquiries about Keilor Downs College please contact:
International Student Coordinators
- Ms Anna Halasa
- Ms Anh Tsibouriaris
- Telephone: +61 3 9365 8000
As an International Student you will need to complete the Department of Education and Training (DE&T) Application Form.
- Keilor Downs College
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CRICOS 00861K