Parents and prospective students need to be aware that acceptance into the programme is based on an external exam to meet SEAL entry requirements. After results have been received, successful applicants will be contacted to go through a formal interview.
Year 6 entering into Year 7 (Enrolment for 2018)
Please note, due to an increase in demand for places at Keilor Downs College and limitations on student capacity, SEALP applications will only be considered for students living within 6km radius of the College
(Candidates with a sibling at KDC in 2018 will still be able to apply regardless of distance from the school)
Testing/Application Fee: $65 Test date: 21 April 2017
Testing has now been completed for 2017. Results for students who sat the test on 21 April 2017, will be sent a letter with the results during the week starting 15 May 2017.
If you have any queries please contact our office on 93658000.
- Year 7 Applicant: Test Date: Friday 21 April 2017
- Year 7 Applications close: Friday 31 March 2017
- Register at KDC Office. Application/Test Fee $65.
- Year 7 Registration form (Registration for students in Year 7 in 2018 now CLOSED)
- Candidate Information Booklet
- Keilor Downs College SEALP Parent Information
- Internal Applicant for Year 8 into year 9 student
- External Applicant for Year 8 into year 9 student
Year 8 entering into Year 9 (Year 9 SEAL Entry)
Detail Regarding 2018 enrolment would be updated shortly
These applications usually take place during Term 3
A limited number of places become available each year for Year 9 SEAL entry for the following year. Testing for these places is available to currently enrolled KDC Year 8 students, as well as external students.
For more information on any aspect of the SEAL Program please contact the SEAL Coordinator:
- Mr Nathaniel Becher
Telephone: (03) 9365 8000