Vision & Values
Our vision is to provide a learning community which creates a wide range of opportunities for student growth and development by:
• Building positive relationships of mutual respect based on fair learning and fair treatment within a safe and secure environment
• Embracing individuality, diversity and developing independent life-long learners
• Establishing a challenging and engaging learning environment which encourages the development of all students to their full potential
In our college we value:
• Positive relationships based on mutual respect, within an inclusive and supportive environment
• A stimulating learning environment which encourages all students to work towards their full potential
• A strong focus on student well-being and engagement, supported by a motivated staff who provide care, encouragement and positive role models
• A curriculum which enables and celebrates success, appreciates diversity, maximizes individual growth and incorporates essential life skills
Keilor Downs College key values are:
Fair Learning – Working to your full potential and allowing others to work to theirs.
Fair Treatment – Understanding the rights of all.
Safe & Secure – Use of sensible behaviour inside and outside the classroom.