Communicating with the College
To support your child’s academic progress and development the College has a number of ways you can communicate with staff and also track your child’s progress.
For all general inquiries, payments and change of details please contact the General Office. The Office is open between 8.15am and 4.30pm and can be contacted on (03) 9365 8000.
If you have a concern regarding your child’s academic progress, engagement or well-being please contact the House directly.
Student absences should be reported to the House in the morning, preferably by 9am.
- Red House – 9365 8017
- Green House – 9365 8015
- Yellow House – 9365 8034
- Blue House – 9365 8014
Compass is a communication platform that allows you to access;
- Your child’s timetable
- Learning Tasks
- Progress reports
- End of semester reports
- School news and important information
- Online payment options for excursions, incursions and camps
- School documentation and policy
Keilor Downs College iNewsletter
The College publishes a regular iNewsletter: https://inewsletter.co/keilor-downs-college
The newsletter provides key information and dates for parents and provides reports on school activities and successes.
The College also has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/keilordownscollege/
The page is designed to;
- celebrate the success of student achievement
- share key information
- provide details regarding upcoming events
Please find below a selection of useful links for Parents.
Parents can now create an online ordering account for KDC student booklist which enables them to:
- Place orders for multiple children in one go
- Track their orders
- Check their collection / delivery times
Compass Parent Handbook & How To Connect To Compass
- Getting started on the Compass Parent Portal (1)
- Getting started on the Compass Parent Portal (2)
- Vietnamese – Getting started on the Compass Parent Portal (1)
- Vietnamese – Getting started on the Compass Parent Portal (2)
- Download the Compass Parent Handbook
- How to Connect?
Hướng dẫn trong việc liên lạc với trường Trung học
- How to access Learning Tasks on Compass?
Hướng dẫn truy cập Bài tập Kiểm tra
- How to access Student Reports on Compass?
KDC Connect 3 Report Guide
School Managed Notebook Purchase – edunet
Canteen & Online Ordering
We have an on-line ordering platform for canteen lunch orders. Cut off time is 9am on the day of supply, but you can order up to 2 weeks in advance.
Qkr! – pronounced “quicker” is an easy to use phone app developed by MasterCard.
School Term Dates 2022
Term 1: 31st January (school teachers start) to 8th April *
Term 2: 26th April to 24th June
Term 3: 11th July to 16th September
Term 4: 3rd October to 20th December
Notification of Extended Absence from School
You must notify the school if your child will be absent for an extended period of time (5 or more school days). Please complete the following form and submit to the College Office at least 3 weeks in advance of the scheduled leave date.