HomeEnrolmentsEnrolment Enquiry Year 8 to 12


If your child already attends a Secondary School and you wish to change schools, we encourage you to complete our online Enrolment Enquiry form or you can obtain an Enrolment Enquiry form directly from the College General Office.

Online enquiries can be forwarded to samantha.richardson@education.vic.gov.au