SEAL Select Entry & Accelerated Learning
Our Select Entry Accelerated Learning (SEAL) program has delivered excellent outcomes for over 12 years.
Parents and prospective students need to be aware that acceptance into the programme is based on an external exam to meet SEAL entry requirements. After results have been received, successful applicants will be contacted to go through a formal interview.
Year 6 Entering into Year 7 (Enrolment for 2022)
- Current Year 6 students can now register for the ACER HAST test to be considered for the SEAL program in 2022.
- Please note, due to an increase in demand for places at Keilor Downs College and limitations on student capacity, SEAL applications will only be considered for students living within a 5km radius of the College.
- Candidates with a sibling at Keilor Downs College in 2021 will still be able to apply regardless of distance from the College.
- Registration and payment for the test must be completed at the office at Keilor Downs College.
- Please bring proof of address, ie. licence or current rates notice or utilities account.
- We are unable to accept applications from students living outside a 5km radius of Keilor Downs College.
Year 7 SEAL applications are now closed for 2022
Year 7 SEAL Testing for 2023
Test Date: TBA
Register by: TBA
Application Fee: $76
Test Type: 4 part ACER HAST Test
If you are yet to register, please contact us on 9365 8000.
Information will be provided upon registration.
Social distancing rules will be strictly adhered to, ensuring the safety of all students and staff.
Year 7 SEAL Registration Form 2023
Year 8 Entering into Year 9 (Year 9 SEAL Entry)
A limited number of places become available each year for Year 9 SEAL entry for the following year. Testing for these places is available to currently enrolled Year 8 KDC students, as well as external students.
SEAL Testing Year 9 2022
Test Date: TBA
Application Fee: TBA
Venue: Keilor Downs College
Test Type: ACER HAST Test 4 (Middle Secondary)
Applications close: TBA
Registration and payment for the test must be completed at the office at Keilor Downs College.
- SEAL Registration (Internal) Year 9 2021
- SEAL Registration (External) Year 9 2021
For more information on any aspect of the SEAL Program please contact the SEAL Coordinator:
Mr Nathaniel Becher
Telephone: (03) 9365 8000