HomeInternational StudentsEnrolment Enquiries

As an International Student you will need to complete the Department of Education and Training (DE&T) Application Form.

There are four types of application forms that you are able to select depending on your individual situation, including the length of time you wish to study at a Victorian government school or whether you are coming to Victoria with your parents. Click here to view the different application categories to find out what application suits you best.

The Standard Application Form is for students who are applying for, or hold, a subclass 500 Student – Schools visa and wishing to study at a Victorian government school for greater than 12 months. For example, junior secondary school and senior secondary school (Years 11 and 12 – Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE)).

Application Process:

  • Read the Terms, Conditions and Policies; Standard Application Terms, Conditions and Policies
  • Apply online at www.eduweb.vic.gov.au/StudyOnlineForm. Benefits include faster processing of applications, saving and resuming applications at any time and creating and managing multiple applications in one online system.
  • Receive your application acceptance
  • Receive your Letter of Offer and Invoice
  • Pay your Invoice (within 14 days)
  • Receive your Confirmation of Enrolment Letter (and your Confirmation of Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) Letter if you have chosen for the Department to arrange your accommodation, i.e. homestay)
  • Submit your visa application to the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection.

College information:

Keilor Downs College
Email: keilor.downs.sc@edumail.vic.gov.au